They support the Foundation and its projects
- The Department of Education at Canton of Valais, under the aegis of Michel Beytrison, Deputy Director of the Educational Department.
- The schools of Martigny: Director Patrice Moret, former Director (who initiated the project) Raphy Darbellay and Coordinator Pierre-Louis Nanchen (Responsible for music education at schools of Martigny). Find out more.
- The Schule Hardau, Zurich. Directors: Alexandra Böni and Maja Strasser. Find out more
- The Conservatoire Cantonal of Valais. Director Thierry Debons. Find out more about the Conservatoire / Discover the two violin teachers
- The Musikschule Konservatorium Zürich (MKZ). Vice Director Susanne Gilt, Coordinator Peter Reichen. Find out more
- The Verbier Festival. Director Martin Engstroem. Find out more
- The Zürcher Kammerorchester (ZKO). Director Michael Buelher, Music Director Daniel Hope. Find out more
- The Haute Ecole Pédagogique of Valais (HEP), with Antoine Mudry (Responsible of Department), Danièle Périsset (Responsible of Sciences of education), Jean-Marc Gomez and Philippe Gay. Find out more
- Swiss Social, thanks to Juan Alarcon and Juan Otero. Find out more
Collaborators for the project “A violin can change the world”:
- Daniel Hope, violinist et Music Director of Zürcher Kammerorchester, find out more
- Rodolfo Gambino, violin maker (based in Pully, Switzerland)
- Pierre-Yves Dalle-Carbonare, violin maker (based in Toulouse, France), find out more
They believe in the Foundation and its project
The local and cantonal administrations: